Java program to display Floyd's triangle. In Floyd's triangle, there are n integers in the nth row and a total of (n(n+1))/2 integers in n rows. It is a simple pattern to print but helpful in learning how to create other patterns. Key to develop patterns is using nested loops appropriately.
Java programming source code
- import java.util.Scanner;
- class FloydTriangle
- public static void main(String args)
- int n, num = 1, c, d;
- Scanner in = new Scanner(System.in);
- System.out.println("Enter the number of rows of Floyd's triangle to display");
- n = in.nextInt();
- System.out.println("Floyd's triangle:");
- for (c = 1; c <= n; c++)
- for (d = 1; d <= c; d++)
- System.out.print(num+" ");
- System.out.println(); // Moving to next row
Output of program:
Download Floyd's triangle program class file.